We want our benefits to meet you where you need help in your business.
We are continually evaluating our benefits to make sure they meet
our members needs when we can.
Our association is geared towards experienced professional photographers, aspiring professionals, student photographers and everyone in-between. Throughout the year our in-person educational classes are going to cover topics such as lighting, posing, image processing, client workflow, sales, marketing and other topics important to professional photographers.
There is no prerequisite for how you came to be in the industry. We have members that were self-taught and those that graduated with a degree in photography. Some people are born with a camera in their hands while others pick it up after finishing a different career.
When you start out in an association like MNPPA you quickly realize that those who have been in business a while are quick to answer questions for those just starting out. Someone did that for them and now they feel a responsibility to do that for others.
If you are looking for a supportive community to further your business and your craft, you are in the right place. Welcome.
• Elevate the Standard Convention + Tradeshow.
3 Days of teaching by
• At least 2 full day seminars during the year hosted in out-state MN.
• As the state PPA Affiliate we host programs that qualify for PPA Continuing Education Merits. Classes that qualify will have the PPA Continuing Education System Logo.
• Networking get-togethers during the year.
• Private Facebook group to connect with members, ask questions and celebrate successes!
• MNPPA is active on Instagram. We follow our member's accounts and engage with content they post.
• Pinterest is an amazing resource and MNPPA is actively pinning items to help its members.
• Listed in the mnppa.com online member directory, ‘Find a Photographer’. We will be marketing the directory to Minnesota consumers via social media platforms.
• Membership Certificate and Logo for professional marketing.
• Credit and Degree programs
• Print Competition with Awards that include